DESIGN programs offered:
FASHION programs offered:
CULINARY programs offered:
EVENT MANAGEMENT programs offered:
We live for creativity—and so do you. But choosing a school is a big decision, so we want to make sure you have the information you need to make the choice that’s right for you. RSVP for our Open House, and see how we can help you prepare for a creative career.
When: Saturday, December 6, 2014
- Check-in: 9:30 AM
- Presentation: 10:00 AM
The Art Institute of Raleigh–Durham
At our Open House, you'll have the chance to:
- Tour our school and see our professional-grade tools, technologies, and facilities up close
- Meet our experienced faculty and instructors1
- Learn more about the programs you’re interested in
- Get answers to your questions about career services, housing, and student life
- Learn about your financial and payment options2
- Get answers to your questions about the application process and apply for admission
MAKING YOUR CREATIVE EDUCATION MORE AFFORDABLE
You can earn up to $15,000 with our Tuition Scholarship.3 Come learn how!
We look forward to meeting you and helping you prepare to do what you love, for life.
1Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
2Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
3Visit AiTuitionScholarship.com for more information. Not available at the ground campuses of The Art Institutes located in California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.